To end the year. I got a ticket booked to Ottawa and a Tattoo that has completed my whole ensemble.
Fuck yea. It may have been one of the shittiest weeks of 2010, but today rocked solely for these two reasons.
See you next year Tumblr.
I’m going to Montreal in February. I am going to 1. Hit the Strippers. 2. Hit the hookah bars and 3. Get fucking so wasted I won’t even remember my own name.
Today is Tattoo Day. Very excited.
I’m going to enjoy whatever happens from this point on in my life, and hope for the best.
Nothings going to be 100% with mum but I just have to accept that and try my hardest…
Come on 2011. BRING IT!
so happy. I bought a Jack mug, and Sally mug for really cheap at the Disney store today. Best buy all year. well aside from the dress I bought the other day…heh.
WEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS, AND WE’LL KEEP ON FIGHTIN TILL THEE END
Queen music makes you feel like a powerful badass.
I still do this every time I hear Bohemian Rhapsody.
I think of my last year of High School every time I hear this song. Why? Because it was/is our school anthem.
1. I am so thankful to have fixed my big computer all by my lonesome!
2. I am going to be so glad when my mother goes. She doesn’t know how to put anything away. She takes out saran wrap and then leaves it on the second shelf below where she got it. She thinks that the mop and the pail should sit in our tiny bathroom always, instead of maybe placing the pail in the closet and the mop in the pantry with the other mops.
3. We keep eating out. I’m getting so physically sick. I will be so happy to just live on KD for the next four weeks.
4. I feel like such a douche about the neighbors upstairs. I’m not 100% as to what I am hearing is them and what I am hearing is an echo, but I think I’m getting better at figuring it out.
5. Tattoo soon, yay!
6. I gots my hair done and today is the first day of it being non-straight…I think I’m going to have to straighten it all the time now.
7. And…uh, yea. Done.
8. Oh wait no. I can’t wait to write more. The characters are coming along in my head nicely. Almost there. Okay. Done now.
…I never saw it in this light before, but yes!
After Jan 14th I am deleting my facebook account. From now until the 14th I plan to simply just stop using it. I am sick and tired of being on it.
I am sick and tired of you.
I want to stop being lonely in love.
I want to understand you.
I want you to understand me and give me a chance.
I want to know what sleep is like.
I want to do what I want to do.
I want life to be fair.